Σάββατο 17 Σεπτεμβρίου 2016

She...







1000mods - She

She sold my soul 
but I can make it all right 
She told no more 
and I cannot breathe at night 
You killed me my girl 
how you expect me to feel? 
you took me my life 
and everything I need 


She sold my soul 
and there is no change of mind 
She told don't cry 
don't need you by my side 

If only I 
could read again 
what's on your mind 
you let me go 
you let me die into the sun 
empty head 
I'm playin' dead 
is this the end? 
I'm paying for 
those things I said 
I'm sorry babe 


Hear me now 
I'm screaming loud 
live your life 
do what you want 
Turn your back 
and look no more 
I'll sing this song 
with all my soul 


I'm feelin' dead 
I'll burn the sun 
I'll cut me down 
I'll let my self 
to feel the end 
to give you strength 


I feel the end 
I'll burn the sun 
I'll let me go 
I'm waiting 'till 
the end of days 
for you again

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου