Σάββατο 17 Σεπτεμβρίου 2016

Watch the river flow






The Union - Watch The River Flow

Darling, hear me.
I've been every kinda place you'd wanna be.
Believe it, in my time.
I've had every new sensation you could find.
You think I'm lazy but I know,
I just wanna watch the river flow.


New days and new frontiers.
Questions always buzzing in my ears.
Answers I've never found.
'Till I realised there's no use chasing round.
I've been wrong once or twice, and I know I've payed the price.
But now my pleasure, comes nice and slow.
Just wanna watch the river flow.
Watch the river flow.


Black flowers blooming, in the dark.
Like self-inflicted bruises around my heart.

[SOLO]

For real love, I have to say.
I've never stopped my searching for a day.
Well its too bad, I didn't see.
Beyond my own reflection foolishly.
Had my fun I can't deny.
Now there's no use wondering why.
Curtains falling, on my show,.
Just trying to watch that river flow.

Now my pleasure, comes nice and slow.
Just wanna watch the river flow.

Wanna watch that river flow.
Just wanna watch that river flow.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου